Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weight loss comes easily

Just yesterday I was talking about my weight loss slowing down. Once I actually thought about it, it made sense. I'm not working out as intensely as I once was. I haven't gone down in calories in quite some time. According to sparkpeople I should eat between 1200 - 1550. I get about 1300 - 1600. 1200 just isn't realistic for me and I have a lot more muscle than most girls so I naturally should eat more. So it's obvious why my weight loss "slowed down", right? Well I weighed in this morning and I lost 2.3 pounds this week. Which is great.

Losing just 2 pounds is awesome but then you take into consideration that I don't watch my calorie intake on the weekends, I went over my calories twice during the week (50-100 calories, but still), skipped a day of working out and haven't been walking much due to blisters.

All in all, I am pretty content with the weight loss. I feel kind of bad talking about my supposed weight loss issues when people tell me they've been trying to lose weight and can't when they are very careful on their food intake and burn lots of calories. Then you look at me and I can skate through working out and eating and still manage to lose 2 pounds. To be honest it's the weeks I "slack off" that I see a difference on the scale and the weeks I work hard I see more of a difference in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment