Wednesday, June 9, 2010

C25K

Last week, Loren and I decided to start the Couch To 5K program. Loren can run a 5K no problem, but is using this to run sprints... which are excellent for burning fat! He's running between 9-12mph. I however, am running around 7.5mph, I am focusing more on finishing rather than speed, I'll have plenty of time to work on that later.

We just finished day 4 today, which is the beginning of week 2, so the length of time we ran changed. I am really enjoying it. I tried this a while back and failed. I was extremely out of shape and despite the clever name, I felt I had to be in some kind of shape in order to do it.

I really hope to run an official 5K by the end of this year. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! :-) Sorry, I've been watching too many Adam Sandler movies.

    ReplyDelete